Our client is an expanding electrical and refrigeration contractor based in Hemmant, servicing customers across Brisbane, the Gold Coast and NSW.
Due to company growth we are seeking a Junior Business Administration Trainee to join their office, where you will work closely with the Company Director and Senior Administration Officer. The key purpose of this role is to provide high level administrative support to the team for the smooth operation of the business.
This is a role that will see you enjoy both operating independently and in a support role to the management team.
After 12 months of successfully completed on-the-job and off-the-job training you will receive a Certificate III in Business Administration.
This traineeship will see you receive ongoing training in business administration skills. You will bring a positive, friendly attitude along with providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
This position will also see you responsible for the following:
- Accurate data entry and word processing
- Maintain accurate data in the company CRM system
- Printing, filing and photocopying
- Using Microsoft Office programs Word and Excel
- Receiving incoming calls, directing enquiries accordingly and/or accurately taking messages
- Assisting customers and colleagues in a bright, friendly manner
- General office administration support duties
In this full-time career opportunity to commence your career in Business Administration. A standard week will see you working 38 hours, Monday to Friday. The remuneration package on offer will be reflective of the Clerks Private Sector Award 2010 including superannuation and standard employee benefits.
The company provides their team with an enjoyable, professional working environment where employees are encouraged to learn new skills and further their career.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is committed and passionate about starting a career in business administration, who hold the following skills and attributes:
- Previous working experience, ideally within customer service or an office environment
- Well organised, conscientious, trustworthy and reliable employee
- Detail orientated and accurate with a high attention to detail
- Enjoy providing support to a team, with the ability to follow direction
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a busy team
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
How to Apply
For your opportunity to become an integral part of this friendly team please ‘Apply Now’ using the prompts.
Please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position. Applicants must be available to work full-time hours and be able to provide two previous working references.
Should you have any queries please direct them to the Add Staff team on 1300 365 606.