This unique career opportunity for an experienced Control Systems Engineer will see you join the engineering division of a well established Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration company.
Our client specialises in advanced refrigeration technologies, system design, construction, installation, and comprehensive service, maintenance and spare parts for all types of refrigeration, freezing and environment control systems. This position will see you join a team of experts in their field, based in Brisbane’s Inner Suburbs.
Join a team who are passionate about delivering innovative solutions and high quality projects to their clients, including well known industrial facilities across South East QLD.
This is a new permanent opportunity for an experienced Control Systems Engineer who is passionate about successful project design and delivery.
Your key responsibilities will see you responsible for:
- Project management and delivery of electrical services within the industrial refrigeration sector
- Preparation of technical specifications, single line and detailed schematic diagrams, cable schedules, functional descriptions and component schedules
- Design of motor control centres/load centres
- Design of industrial control systems including: PLC, operator interface based control systems, hardwired refrigeration control systems, process instrumentation loops, gas detection systems and alarm monitoring systems
- PLC, operator interface and SCADA software development. Communication network design for supervisory, peer to peer, instrumentation and IO applications, implemented using copper, fibre optic and wireless technologies.
- Configuration and setup of PID controllers, programmable instrument transmitters, variable frequency drive and soft starters.
- Installation design & supervision
- Commissioning, loop tuning and fault finding
The types of projects you will be working on will be varied and technically challenging, keeping you mentally engaged and allowing you to implement your industry knowledge to successfully contribute to the business.
Our client rewards their staff with a competitive remuneration package and benefits, enjoy a positive working environment where you’re achievements are highly regarded.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer who is career focused and interested in playing a critical part in the growth and development of the company. The successful candidate for will be highly organised, process driven and meticulous in their work output.
We are seeking proficient, confident candidate who enjoy operating with a high level of independence to deliver successful project outcomes for clients. You will also bring the following:
- Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer (preferred, not essential)
- Candidates with Site Experience, including an electrical or instrument trade background, particularly with post trade qualifications encouraged to apply
- Essential AutoCAD software experience.
- Preferred Rockwell PLC, HMI and SCADA software experience, advantageous experience Siemens TIA Portal, Citect SCADA, Wonderware InTouch.
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
For your opportunity to join this specialised business please Apply Now using the prompts, please contact the Add Staff team with any queries on 1300 365 606.
We look forward to hearing from you.