Our client is a well regarded Electrical Contractor operating for over 15 years, specialising in Industrial Electrical Services and Power Distribution.
This new career opportunity will see you join their team of up to 60 employees based in Brisbane’s Southern Suburbs. The business is passionate about providing high quality services to their clients including private customers, Developers, Governnent Departments and Local Councils. This is the perfect opportunity for a professional go-getter who enjoys being out on the road, securing new business, building and maintaining strong customer relationships within the Electrical industry.
This is a newly developed position within the company for an experienced Business Development Manager. This position will see you responsible for building relationships with existing clients, developing new customer relationships and leading the sales process with the support of technical experts and administration staff. The company provide a diverse service offering to their clients, tendering for projects between $50k – $1m.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Represent a well regarded brand professionally within the industry, targeting developers, engineering firms and commercial clients
- Build and strengthen key customer relationships, identify new opportunities and coordinate the sales process
- Investigate, qualify and prioritise new business opportunities
- Provide quotes to new customers in partnership with a technical estimator, ensuring proposals are followed up in a timely manner
- Build trusting relationships with customers through solutions based sales
- Providing accurate reporting to management identifying sales activities, achievements and opportunities
Join a business with a positive culture, where staff enjoy job satisfaction and recognition for their successes.
This is a full time, permanent career opportunity, where successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package with a range of benefits including a fully maintained company vehicle.
Who are we looking for?
This position is best suited to an energetic, ambitious person who holds advanced business relationship development skills and enjoys nurturing strong customer relations.
You will also demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge of the sales process, with a proactive attitude towards securing new opportunities
- Previous experience within the construction, trades and services industry an advantage (not essential)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Enjoy operating in an autonomous role and leading a team to achieve successful outcomes
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well regarded business in the electrical industry and being part of the companies ongoing growth please ‘Apply Now’ using the prompts.
Alternatively contact Add Staff for a confidential discussion on 1300 365 606.