Based from Brisbane’s inner city suburbs, our client is a successful company providing Electrical HV and LV solutions to a diverse range of Commercial and Industrial clients.
This is an exciting time to join their team of professionals as the business expands their presence within the Brisbane marketplace, diversifying their service offering to an existing customer base.
As the company plans for continued growth, we are seeking an Electrical Services Sales / Client Account Manager to participate in the strategic growth of the companies expanding Service Department.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position is best suited to a specialist in the field, who has experience operating locally providing Electrical Services to Commercial and Industrial sectors.
In this unique position you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and develop potential opportunities for business growth by creating and following up on new client opportunities, primarily in Commercial and Industrial Service
- Build and strengthen key customer relationships, identify opportunities for diversification of service offering and value add to an existing customer base
- Provide timely and accurate client proposals and tenders for clients, taking the time to understand client needs, offer solutions and effectively manage client expectations
- Represent the strong brand and values while building long term relationships and strategic partnership
- Investigate, qualify and priorities new business opportunities
- Work to achieve agreed sales targets, generating business through face-to-face appointments, networking and other prospecting events
- This position provides an opportunity to advance your career in the electrical industry and contribute to the business growth.
- Enjoy the benefits of a senior position within the organisation, a competitive salary package is on offer to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
What are we look for?
This is the perfect position for an industry professional seeking an opportunity to implement business development strategies and participate in the growth of business expansion.
You will also possess following skills and attributes:
- Ability to identify sales opportunities with new customers and grow existing client accounts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills when dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers, industry suppliers and stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical knowledge and ability in electrical service /maintenance across the commercial and industrial sectors
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative with the ability to operate in a fast paced environment and the confidence in your skills to make decisions
- Register your interest for this position by applying now, using the prompts. Please include your current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Please direct any enquires to Melissa Stanford, 1300 365 606.