Our client is a proud Master Electrician and professional team of electricians who take pride in their workmanship and promote a safety first culture.
This position will see you join the friendly team based in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs, servicing domestic and commercial customers across Brisbane for 10 years.
As the business experiences steady growth there is a new, permanent career opportunity to for an experienced electrician to join their team.
As a qualified electrician, the primary focus of this role will be to perform service and maintenance to a range of commercial and domestic clients. If you are looking for a diverse and challenging position this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Day to day duties include:
- New power and lighting installations, renovations, office fit outs, switchboard wiring, testing and commissioning
- Breakdown service, maintenance, fault diagnoses and repair of electrical and telecommunications systems for commercial and domestic customers
- Read and interpret technical drawings, forward planning and prioritising tasks
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
The company offers a friendly working environment, where your contributions are both appreciated and rewarded. You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including:
- Hourly rate reflective of the successful applicants experience
- Company vehicle / vehicle allowance to be discussed
- Smart phone / allowance
- Flexibility including RDO’s and OT available with minimal weekend work
- Ongoing training and upskilling opportunities
What are we looking for?
To be successful in joining this friendly team of electricians and apprentices you will bring a positive, hardworking attitude along with the following skills and attributes:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry Blue/White Card
- Current QLD Drivers License
- ACMA Cabling licence
- Strong working knowledge of AS3000 and Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Take pride in your work and ensure that installations undertaken are completed to a high standard
- Self-motivation and commitment to producing high quality outcomes
Bring your experience and passion for the electrical industry!
Immediate start available for the right candidate!
For your opportunity to join this busy team Apply Now using the prompts, please direct any enquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.