Our client is a national industry leader providing their clients with exceptional electrical, telecommunications, HVAC and fire services across the commercial, construction and industrial sectors.
As the company continues to expand and plan for upcoming projects, there is a brand new opportunity for an experienced site supervisor to join the construction division. This position will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations on new fire system installations on projects valued between $500K up to $1M.
The purpose of this position is to oversee and coordinate large scale installation projects including the site supervision, procurement of material and employee management.
You will be responsible supervising the installation, testing and commissioning of fire alarm systems and EWIS systems.
This position offers the opportunity to become a highly valued member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Oversee and assist in fire system installations across multiple construction projects
- Forward planning, delegating tasks and monitoring material requirements
- Concisely communicating with a range of people including site management, company clients, tradesman, sub- contractors and apprentices
- Providing direction and supervision to multiple teams of technicians on various sites
- Ensuring project deadlines are being met and quality workmanship in maintained
- Assist the project manager to develop accurate forecasts for the work and labour
This position provides an opportunity to advance your career in the electrical industry. You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Annual Salary Package circa $100 000 – $150 000 p.a, company vehicle, company phone, superannuation, holidays and more!
- Future growth opportunities within a national organisation who encourage career advancement and promote talent from within
- Work within a professional team of industry experts to enhance your industry knowledge and receive ongoing mentorship
- Enjoy employment with a Top Tier Electrical Contractor, offering exciting project opportunities and a welcoming company culture
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate and results focused supervisor. The key to success in this position is your well-established technical skills accompanied the ability to successfully coordinate projects and lead a team.
You will also possess following skills and attributes:
- Fire Accreditation Licence
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Confidence in your technical knowledge and ability in fire alarm system installations
- Ability to identify sales opportunities with new customers and grow existing client accounts
- Previous experience in overseeing a team, with the ability to coordinate multiple staff and projects simultaneously, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills when dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers, site management, industry suppliers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative with the ability to operate in a fast paced environment and the confidence in your skills to make decisions.
- Please be advised that we will only be contacting candidates for this role who met the criteria of this position with the correct licencing, skills and experience.
Register your interest for this position by applying now, using the prompts. Please include you current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Please direct any enquiries to the Add Staff team on 1300 365 606.