07 Feb Administration Assistant
Our client is a well-regarded not-for-profit organisation specialising in apprenticeships and training for the Electrotechnology and Renewable Energy Sectors. The company is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Group Training Organisation (GTO) who pride themselves on their customer service and passion for the industry.
Due to continued growth within the business, we are seeking new Administration Assistants to join the both the GTO and RTO teams. You will join a positive and supportive team environment, where team members work together to achieve outcomes and deadlines. Join an organisation who invest in their people and promote a positive workplace culture. You will join the friendly team at their with on site parking available.
Working as a part of the administration team, your key duties will include:
- Providing Administrative support for quality and compliance reporting
- Records management data entry
- Enter administration and reporting of student satisfaction surveys and course evaluations/feedback forms
- Process requests for enrolments
- Assist in the coordination of new apprentice recruitment campaigns
- Maintain accuracy of student records
- Data input and systems support across all programs and business area
This position will see you working Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4.30pm with a casual hourly rate of $35-38 per hour depending on your experience.
- Ongoing opportunity available
- Join a company who are passionate about giving back to team members and the community
- Brand new offices in Pinkenba, directly on the river with parking available
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The key to success in this position is an enthusiastic, motivated attitude accompanied by a customer first attitude.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Previous administrative experience, RTO or similar experience highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional computer skills, data entry skills.
- High level of time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Pro-active and responsible whilst multi-tasking daily
- Professional attitude and excellent work ethic
To register your interest in joining this new opportunity please Apply Now using the prompts, please direct any enquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.