09 Feb Civil Draftsperson
Our client is an Engineering Consultancy firm specialising in Major Civil Infrastructure Projects in partnership with top tier construction companies. The passionate team of industry specialists partner closely with their clients to provide value, add solutions and engineering outcomes on road, utilities, construction, airport and bridge projects.
Due to continued growth and project opportunities we are recruiting for a new Civil Draftsperson to join their growing team. The business has a strong track record of successfully delivering outcomes for Tier One construction firms delivering major civil infrastructure projects across Australia.
As the Civil Draftsperson you will be assigned projects to take a lead drafting role in. You will be responsible for liaising with the designers and engineers to produce innovative and accurate drafting solutions. This is an opportunity where you will work both autonomously, and in partnership with a skilled team. Expect to join a company who reward and support employees, with a true focus on work life balance, and employee retention.
This position provides the opportunity to contribute toward varied projects, keeping you mentally challenged and allowing for creativity.
- Major civil infrastructure drafting using AutoCAD
- Manage a handful of active projects; Interfacing with designers, engineers and clients
- Manage junior drafters, delegating workloads, setting deadlines and reviewing outputs and troubleshooting
Enjoy a competitive salary package on offer which will be negotiated based on experience, plus superannuation, holiday leave and standard employee benefits along with the following benefits:
- Our client is 100% remote, meaning you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- You will be provided with a top of the range setup including a high quality computer, monitors, desk, chair – anything that is required to ensure you work comfortably and effectively from home.
- Time Off In Lieu for any hours worked over your standard 40 hour week
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Salary review
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Christmas Party together
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate and results focused civil draftsperson that is meticulous in their work output and holds a strong attention to detail.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess following skills and attributes:
- 3-7 years experience drafting – anyone in this range is encouraged to apply
- Advanced AutoCAD experience
- Sound understanding of Civil Engineering/Construction, experience in roads is an advantage.
- Eagerness to learn and high level of motivation
- Ability to learn new software systems including CIVIL 3D, MicroStation, 12d, MX & Open Roads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
This a rare and exciting opportunity to join an industry leader as they experience consistent and steady growth.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact April at Add Staff on 0437 518 590 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.