20 Dec Client Services Manager
Our client is an industry leader providing their clients with electrical and communications solutions across the commercial, construction and industrial sectors.
Based in Brisbane’s Southern Suburbs, their specialist team is passionate about deliver high quality solutions and building an industry leading reputation.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Client Services Manager to join their expanding Service Department based in Brisbane. Reporting directly to the General Manager QLD, this is a diverse position and best suited to client focused manager who enjoys developing and growing customer relationships.
In this unique position you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and develop potential opportunities for business growth by creating and following up on new client opportunities, quoting work for service and minor projects, obtaining client feedback and maintaining relationships
- Supervise a small team of service technicians responsible for managing client service requirements, carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance and minor installation projects
- Provide timely and accurate technical support to customers, effectively manage client expectations and ensure that all works are completed to company and industry standards
- Enforcing and maintaining all relevant safety processes and compliance documentation consistently to a high standard
- Effectively plan and managing multiple jobs at any one time taking into consideration hour allowances, labour and material requirements
This position provides an opportunity to advance your career in the electrical industry. You can expect to join one of Australia’s most highly regarded electrical contractors, along with the following benefits:
- Full time, permanent career opportunity with an industry leader
- Annual Salary Package over $120 000p.a, company vehicle allowance, company phone, superannuation, uniforms and more!
- Future growth opportunities within a national organisation who encourage career advancement and promote talent from within
- Work within a professional team of industry experts to enhance your industry knowledge and receive ongoing mentorship
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate and results focused service electrician, who has experience in effectively servicing customer requirements and managing client relationships.
You will also possess following skills and attributes:
- Ability to identify sales opportunities with new customers and grow existing client accounts
- Previous experience in overseeing a team, with the ability to coordinate multiple staff and projects simultaneously, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills when dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers, industry suppliers and stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical knowledge and ability in electrical service /maintenance across the commercial and industrial sectors
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and the confidence in your skills to make decisions
Register your interest for this position by applying now, using the prompts. Please include your current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Please direct inquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.