20 Dec Electrical Site Supervisor
Our client is a National industry leader providing their clients with electrical and communications solutions across the commercial, construction and industrial sectors.
Based in Brisbane’s Southern Suburbs, their specialist team is passionate about deliver high quality solutions and building an industry leading reputation.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Site Supervisor to join their projects team in Brisbane. The Projects division specialise in medium sized projects across the commercial sector, delivering projects for a range of Tier 2 builders across Brisbane.
Site Supervisor / Foreman
This opportunity is best suited to a passionate, team and client-oriented leader who enjoys delivering successful outcomes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and lead a team to deliver commercial construction and fit out projects
- Coordinate project materials and equipment required for project delivery
- Build and maintain professional relationships with builders and project managers
- Read and interpret technical drawings. forward planning and prioritising tasks
- Enjoy forward planning, allocating resources and working within project budgets
- Monitoring and leading the way in second to none safety standards
This position provides an opportunity to advance your career in the electrical industry. You can expect to join one of Australia’s most highly regarded electrical contractors, along with the following benefits.
There is a competitive remuneration package on offer to secure top industry talent to the business, including:
- Competitive hourly rate – $55per hour
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Company phone and uniforms
- Full time working hours plus consistent overtime to boost your income
- Flexible, positive and friendly working environment
Suitable candidates to join this thriving business will have a positive, hardworking attitude along with the following skills and attributes:
- Current QLD Electrical License
- Current QLD Manual Drivers License
- Construction Industry Blue/ White Card
- Current CPR/ LVR Certification
- Open Telecommunications Cabling License/ ACMA License + Endorsements (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of AS3000 and Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Ability to coordinate, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Enjoy taking the lead on projects, growing and coordinating a team
- Previous experience in overseeing a team, with the ability to coordinate multiple staff and projects simultaneously, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills when dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers, industry suppliers and stakeholders
- Strong understanding and regard for electrical and safety standards
- Take pride in your work and ensure that projects undertaken are completed to a high standard
Bring your experience and passion for the electrical industry!
For your opportunity to join this professionally operated, committed electrical contracting company please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
Enquiries can be directed to Add Staff 1300 365 606.