15 Mar Electrical Trade Assistant – VIC
Our client is one of Australia’s leading innovators in the delivery of electrical maintenance, asset management and telecommunication infrastructure services.
Partnering with world-leading brands, key public sector institutions and some of the countries largest facilities and retailers, our client is a proud Australian owned and operated company, with 14 facilities located throughout the country.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Trade Assistant to work night shift.
- Deliver preventative maintenance work for general power and lighting (RCD’s, test and tagging, emergency lighting, generators and PFC’s)
- Undertake inspection, testing, verification activities and complete reports as required
- Maintain, install, replace and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems using various testing devices
- Complete work orders and record material utilised on jobs
The successful candidate will bring the following skills, qualifications and attributes to the role:
- Experience as an Electrical Trades Assistant
- Valid CPR/LVR (preferred)
- Valid Construction/White Card
- Full valid driver’s license – with access to own vehicle
Please be advised that only online applications will be accepted, please direct them to Tessa at Add Staff on 0437 468 847 or email email@example.com