04 Jul Electrical Trade Assistants/Labourers
The Add Staff team is currently seeking to recruit Electrical Trade Assistants and Labourers to join our client on an upcoming project based at Oakey Airbase
Commencing throughout the month ahead, successful candidates will be employed on an ongoing casual basis. This current project is expected to run for approximately 6 months or more. This project include Electrical Construction and Civil works.
The successful candidates will commence on dayshift or night, working Monday to Friday, with some overtime available. Competitive hourly rates plus penalties and allowances.
Oakey/Toowoomba Region candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
The suitable candidates will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude and high-quality workmanship.
To be successful in securing a position onsite you will be an experienced Electrical TA or labourer, with a strong attention to detail that consistently demonstrates high quality workmanship.
You will also possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- CPR/LVR – Current (Electricians Only)
- Other relevant licences will be highly regarded
- Comfortable to undertake a Pre-employment Medical and National Police Check
- Ability to work unsupervised, plan ahead and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical industry standards and safe work practices
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts, including your current resume and two working references.
Please direct any enquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.