04 Jul Electrician
The Add Staff team is currently seeking to recruit trade qualified electricians to join our client at Brisbane Airport.
We are looking for experienced, reliable, trade qualified Electricians to join their team undertaking civil electrical and lighting projects.
Commencing Immediately, the successful candidates will be employed on a casual basis until Christmas.
The successful candidates will commence on DayShift, full time hours. With possible extension into the New Year.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude and high-quality workmanship.
To be successful in securing a position with this company you will be a trade qualified electrician with a strong attention to detail that consistently demonstrates high quality workmanship.
You will also possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- Current CPR/LVR certification
- White Card
- Previous civil electrical experience will be highly regarded
- Comfortable to undertake a pre-employment medical and police check prior to commencement
- Ability to work unsupervised, plan ahead and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical industry standards and safe work practices.
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts, including your current resume and two working references. Please direct any enquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.