18 Aug Electrician – HMAS Albatross
About The Add Staff Group
The Add Staff Group is a specialised recruitment company within the Construction, Trades and associated industries. The Add Staff Group is comprised of an innovative, industry specific recruitment company (Add Staff Recruitment) and an apprentice/trainee recruitment and mentoring service (Add Staff Apprenticeships). These companies provide recruitment, human resources and apprenticeship services Nationally.
Add Staff partners with a diverse range of well-regarded employers to support their recruitment needs for both permanent staffing and project based opportunities.
Our clients is specialises in delivering turnkey projects to large Capital City Airports, and regional airport facilities. Their project scope incorporates advanced technologies to improve the performance and efficiencies of airport operations such as, traffic handling, runway and taxi lighting to tower based traffic control systems, intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are currently recruiting for multiple electricians to join the companies construction team, commencing onsite at a new runway construction project in Nowra Hill.
Join a team of industry specialists delivery airport infrastructure projects. You will join project environments which are high risk in nature and uphold strict safety standards for employees.
Previous experience in Airfield Lighting is not essential, training will be provided. Successful candidates must be available to travel to other project locations for training.
Electrician responsibilities include:
- Work with civil crews and contractors to ensure the safe installation of underground services while identifying and protecting all existing underground services
- Isolation and testing of airfield lighting equipment and circuitry
- Understand and interpret site drawings and diagrams to ensure correct installation of all assets
- Set up and installation of electrical cables and ensure all cables are safely and correctly installed
- Installation of airfield lighting equipment and infrastructure as required
- Installation of transformer and cable supports in pits, and termination of cables
- Testing and commissioning of airfield lighting equipment and circuitry
Join our clients in both permanent fulltime, and project based opportunities. Benefits include:
- Full Time Hours plus Overtime Available
- Competitive $$ on offer + Allowances
- Great working environment and team culture
- Ongoing employment opportunities, training and development
To be successful in securing a position with this company suitable candidates will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude, reliability and high-quality workmanship
You will also possess following skills and attributes:
- Valid Electrical License
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- CPR/LVR certification
- The ability to undertake pre employment medical and National Police Checks
- Previous experience in Industrial Electrical Installation Projects
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts. Please direct any enquiries to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.
We look forward to hearing from you.