21 Aug Field Officer
Our client is a well-regarded not-for-profit organisation providing apprentice and trainee services to the Electrotechnology and Renewable energy sectors. As the demand for industry apprentices grows, we have an opportunity for an an Electrical Apprentice Mentor to join their positive and supportive office team based in Pinkenba.
Join an organisation who invest in their people and promote a positive workplace culture. You will join the friendly team at their brand new, large offices and training facility on the Brisbane river.
As an energetic and motivating Apprentice Mentor, this role will see you working closely with our clients cohort of apprentices to ensure the successful completion of their electrical apprenticeship. Key duties will include:
- Conducting site visits with host employers and apprentices
- Promote safety and wellbeing in the workplace
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation where you can share your knowledge and passion in the electrical industry. You will be rewarded with the following:
- Competitive annual remuneration package available
- Become part of a passionate, vibrant and engaged team in a world class education environment
- Brand new offices in Pinkenba, directly on the river with parking available
We are seeking an experienced electrical tradesman, who has a passion for developing the next generation of electricians. Key stills and attributes include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of clientele
- Energetic and engaging individual who can also be empathetic and patient
- A team player who will bring a positive energy to the office
Register your interest in this position by applying now using the prompts. Please include your current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position, ensuring you are able to provide previous working references.
Please direct any enquires to Add Staff, 1300 365 606.