18 Aug Industrial Service Electrician
Our client is a successful Electrical Contracting company specialising in construction, service and maintenance solutions for Industrial and Commercial customers.
Based from their professional premises in Brisbane’s Inner Suburbs, this privately-owned business has been servicing the industry for over 15 years. This highly skilled team are passionate about building trusting relationships with customers and delivering customised technical solutions to the highest quality.
The business has built a strong customer base across public and private sectors, including resources, utilities, manufacturing, food processing facilities, water treatment plants and the marine industry.
Electricians – Industrial Service Maintenance
We are recruiting multiple Industrial Service Electricians to join the team in a permanent, full-time capacity.
The ideal candidate will bring extensive experience in industrial service and maintenance with strong technical ability and fault-finding skills.
Opportunity will include:
- Electrical service, maintenance and repairs across a range of industrial sites
- Industrial Processing facilities, power, controls and instrumentation
- Ensure high quality workmanship while maintaining company standards, relevant safety, and compliance documentation
- Provide technical support to a diverse client base at a professional level
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Supervision and training of Apprentices where required
This position provides an opportunity to advance your career in the electrical industry and be part of a successful, privately owned business who highly value their employees.
- Permanent employment and job security with a successful, long-standing, well regarded business
- Future growth opportunities within a company who encourage and support career advancement
- Work within a professional team of industry experts to enhance your industry knowledge and receive ongoing mentorship
To be successful in securing a position with this company suitable candidates will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude, reliability and high-quality workmanship.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Industrial Electrician who is career focused and interested in playing a critical part in the growth and development of the company.
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Certificate IV Instrumentation (Preferred)
- Experience working across multiple industrial client sites
- EWP and Confined Space licences highly desired
- Exceptional fault-finding skills, relay logic, generator, PLC experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills when dealing with people at all levels including internal and external customers, industry suppliers and stakeholders
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts.
Please direct any enquiries to Maddison at Add Staff on 0417 101 025. We look forward to hearing from you.