23 Aug Machine Operator – Darcy Farley August 2023
Our client is a successful Electrical Contracting company specialising in construction, service, and maintenance solutions for Industrial and Commercial customers.
This medium-sized business has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator to join a infrastructure project based on the Gold Coast.
Bring your experience operating mobile plant and equipment in civil construction environment.
Contribute to the successful delivery of commercial projects and display your quality workmanship, high safety standards and strong work ethic.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude and high-quality workmanship.
- Permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate neg. based on experience and qualifications.
- Full time working hours plus overtime as required
- Flexible, positive and friendly working environment
- Long term opportunity for growth and development
This opportunity is best suited to a reliable, hardworking individual who demonstrates safety as a priority in the workplace. This opportunity is best suited to experienced operators, who take pride in their workmanship and enjoy contributing to a team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess following skills and attributes:
- Excavator Licence – essential
- Bobcat and Skid Steer – essential
- Construction Industry White Card
- HR Licence – advantageous but not essential
- Full Drivers Licence
- Mechanically Savvy for general maintenance
- Trustworthy and reliable, taking pride in your work
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts.
Please direct any enquiries to Maddison at Add Staff, 0417 101 025. We look forward to hearing from you.