18 Aug Office Administrator
Our client is an established service provider in the trades industry, servicing residential and commercial clients across Brisbane. This is a professional and stable business who pride themselves on their outstanding customer service and quality workmanship.
In the position of Office Administrator, you will provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers, maintain a professional demeanour and enjoy working in a thriving, fast paced environment.
The Office Administrator is responsible for managing initial contact on job leads, initiating customer correspondence for booking confirmations, feedback calls & the handling of customer complaints.
- Answering incoming calls, providing customer support and assistance
- Use internal data management systems and CRMs to log job details and raise job orders (SimPRO)
- Accurate data entry and word processing
- Maintaining company registers and compliance documentation
- Email management, printing, filing and photocopying
- General admin, filing, stationery, office cleaning and other duties as required
This is a key role within the team where your contributions to the business will be highly valued and rewarded. Within this position, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits and working conditions:
- Regular working schedule in a full time position
- Enjoy working in a friendly, close knit team
- Diverse and rewarding range of work
- Competitive remuneration package negotiated based on experience
- Growing business with long term opportunity
The successful candidate for this position will be highly organised, passionate and enjoy contributing to the successful administrative operations of a company. You will have previous administration and customer service experience, ideally within the trades and services industries, you will also demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Pro-active and responsible whilst multi-tasking daily
- Positive attitude and attention to detail including understanding and following directions
- A motivated, positive attitude in the workplace
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment
- Efficient and accurate typing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with clients and colleagues
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Simpro experience preferred
Register your interest for this position by applying now, using the prompts. Please include your current resume outlining your suitability for this position. Please direct any enquires to Add Staff, 1300 365 606.