20 Dec Service Coordinator
Our client is an award winning National company providing their clients with exceptional Electrical, Communications, Audio Visual services across the commercial sector.
Priding themselves on safety, quality, innovation and client satisfaction, the company are experiencing rapid growth. This is an exciting new career opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Service Coordinator to join their team located in the inner-west suburbs of Melbourne.
This is a casual ongoing position with a view to go permanent for the right person. In the position of Service Coordinator, you will bring excellent administration skills, impeccable attention to detail, initiative to problem solve and multi task in a busy environment. Day to day responsibilities will include:
Managing the workflow of service roles utilising multiple in house computer programs
- Creating work orders and allocating to sub contractors or internal service technicians
- Attending to the service phone calls and emails
- Processing invoices and monthly reporting
- Onboarding clients, suppliers and customers into the database
- Liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders
- General administrative duties
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Coordinator who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and confident in their communication skills and enjoy working as an integral part of a team. Key skills and attributes required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Trades, Construction or Electrical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience with a scheduling software like Simpro, COINS or ServiceM8 will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative with the ability to plan, prioritise and multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
This role will give you an opportunity to work with a National organisation which offers there employees a competitive hourly rate and an opportunity to work with industry experts.
The company provides their team with an enjoyable, professional working environment where employees are encouraged to learn new skills and further their career.
Register your interest by applying now, using the prompt. Please direct any inquires to Caitlin at Add Staff on 1300 365 606.